(for when you’ve already filled out the form and submitted it)
Fill out the form below, select the type of service to be done and pay using Paypal’s interface. The $75 travel fee is only payable at time of booking. Should you cancel, travel fee is non-refundable. The calibration service fees are payable upon completion of service.
Pricing is based on the type of viewing device and the level of service requested.
- $275 for a direct view HD capable tube, inputs as required (DVD and High Definition).
- $400 for digital displays including LCD, LED, OLED, and Plasmas, up to three inputs. See services for listings.
- HDR: Add $75 for HDR-10, DV, HLG when calibrated at the same time.
- $275 for second and subsequent annual calibrations including HDR if done at time of initial calibration. Pricing for panels or projectors with a MSRP < $12,000.
- $450 package price for front projection displays. MSRP < $12,000.
- $600 package price for front projector displays MSRP > $12,000.
- $140 hourly rate for all additional services including advanced geometry work, convergence work, advanced troubleshooting, and anamorphic lense manipulation.
- $75 hourly rate travel time based on round trip travel, usually no travel fee for travel within New England. Travel fees vary by professional and location.
- Please email for specific pricing quotes.